23-Year-Old Dies Moments After Chugging Bottle of Patron

I’m all about having a good time, but chugging a whole bottle of tequila (even if it is for $) is not a good idea in the long run. Kelvin Mejia of the Dominican Republic participated in a challenge to see if he would be able to chug an entire bottle of Patron. His reward for doing so would be $630, which he received shortly after finishing the bottle. Moments later, Kelvin collapsed and never regained consciousness.
Don’t let stupid ideas like this take the life of someone you are partying with. Our bodies can only handle so much alcohol in a short amount of time. I don’t care who you are.
Below is the video of what happened shortly after Kelvin chugged a bottle of Patron and received $630 for doing so.

 

Story and media credit: dailymail.co.uk

Comments